Friday, August 30, 2019

Arabella Traitor of Mars Review

Here's my review of the latest novel of the Arabella franchise.

-Nate



Pros
  • I enjoyed the ship-to-ship combat scenes in this novel more than either of the previous novels.
  • What is more, it's fun to read a series of novels that develop interesting characters from one book to the next.
  • The gravitas of the big confrontation at the end carried more weight than either of its predecessors, too.

Cons
  • Once again it took me a little while to get into this book, with the action being somewhat slow to develop.
  • Early in the novel the main character, Arabella, made a decision that made me ask, “Would she do that?” At first I was more troubled by that question, but after a while it made more and more sense to me.

Additional Notes
  • The end of this story presents some huge questions about what will happen next, and only time will tell the answer.
  • There is still the lingering question of Aadim and his sentience.



No comments:

Post a Comment