Thursday, April 21, 2022

Reading Again--The Sixth Gun: Boot Hill

Here are my thoughts about this story arc, the final one of the series. 

-Nate


Boot Hill 48-50

This story arc ran for three issues, published in April, May and June of 2016. Here are my impressions:

  • It's strange to think back about waiting a whole year for this series. At the time it was rather excruciating, but definitely worth the wait.

  • The final battle in this arc is truly epic; I wonder how it would play out with the Savage Worlds RPG. One might need to use the rules for Mass Battles, along with a few individual conflicts happening at the same time.

  • The fact that this story arc takes place in Boot Hill means that we see old faces returning again, and that helps make for a great finale.

  • Finally, I see what they did there with the characters of Gord and Kalfu. At the time, of course, I didn't know what bearing that would have for the series Shadow Roads.



No comments:

Post a Comment