Monday, February 1, 2021

Three Updates

This is the first day of February, the month in which Con of the North 2021 will take place. Related to that, I have three updates to mention. 

First, I've revised the PDF for Iconic Heroes on Drivethrurpg.com, correcting some errors in character stats. 

Iconic Heroes

Next, I added two titles to Appendix N that were useful in my research for The Templar Mystery, which I'll be running at the Con. They are Dungeon, Fire and Sword by John J. Robinson, a detailed history of the Templars during the Crusades; and A Popular History of the Catholic Church, a pocket-sized book that describes just what it says. 

Appendix N

Finally, there are a few slots remaining for the Sunday Treasure Hunter Adventures game; the one on Saturday is full. 

https://www.conofthenorth.org/2021-con-of-the-north

-Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment