Monday, August 6, 2012

Links to Resources

While I'm working on other material, I thought I would create a list of links to useful websites. This will be a work in progress, and I'll update it as I discover others. (If anybody would like to recommend a page, too, I'd appreciate it.)

-Nate



Pirate Resource Links

The pages for Adamant Entertainment and Green Ronin Publishing, the companies that produced Skull & Bones:



The website for International Talk Like a Pirate Day (coming this September 19th):



Probably the most comprehensive site I've found:



A large collection of public domain images that are great for reference:


Here's a site with discussion of various topics related to piracy, along with original fiction.

http://pyracy.com/

-

2 comments:

  1. Mwahahaha! This years International talk Like a Pirate day falls exactly on our University's Fresher fayre! that means recruiting new students into gaming whilst talking like a pirate and drinking rum. And we don't usually talk like pirates while we recruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem. Sorry about that, only just checked the dates. there's a great little book out there that while not being exactly pirate-y is a great resource for GMs. http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/products/judith+schalansky/pocket+atlas+of+remote+islands/8926074/

    ReplyDelete